Questions? Contact us with questions or to order the Model AHS Heat Treating Furnace.
MODEL AHS HEAT TREATING FURNACE
Model AHS Electric Furnaces are built to handle heavy loads. Temperatures up to 2500°F are no problem for these rugged industrial performers, designed for economical operation, minimal maintenance and long life.
- Heavy steel shell lined with high-quality insulation
- Specially formed refractories and silicon carbide shapes
- Heating elements above and below work chamber, spaced for temperature uniformity
- Three circuits for balanced connection to power supply without transformers (220 Volt, 3 Phase)
- Reaches 2200°F in approximately 90 minutes with new heating elements
- Door located inside furnace shell -- eliminates "cold throat," provides front insulation thickness nearly equal to side walls
- Custom grooves allow door to seal on four sides when closed
- Two silicon carbide hearths can form a semimuffle for improved temperature uniformity, with only a small loss in height
- Pneumatic door lift assembly with foot actuated pedal for operator convenience
- Insulated for continuous operation at 2500°F
Normally supplied with all controls mounted, wired and ready for connection to your supply. Special control systems available on request. Special models available with longer chambers or higher heat, up to 2750°F.
America’s oldest steel heat treating furnace maker.