MODEL AV HIGH TEMPERATURE TUBE FURNACES
Model AV furnaces offer low cost and high efficiency. They are designed to incorporate all the advantages of high-temperature single-tube laboratory units. Model AV furnaces are insulated for continuous operation to 1400° C and intermittent service to 1500° C. The furnace tubes are designed for simple connection with standard fittings to atmosphere or vacuum systems.
- Rugged steel shell lined with superior-grade, high-temperature, low-mass materials
- Achieves desired heat quickly, with Silicon Carbide heating elements
- Special heating element arrangement in larger versions of this model (sizes 10AV and up)
- Two elements parallel to the tube
- Two elements crosswise
- Longer useful zone of temperature uniformity
- Compensates for tube opening heat loss
All AV furnaces are 220 Volts, single phase with the exception of the 2AV furnace which is 110 Volts, single phase.
Sentry AV Furnace Operating Characteristics & Specifications
America’s oldest steel heat treating furnace maker.