MODEL HT FURNACE
Model HT hardening and tempering furnaces use forced air convection to deliver efficient heat transfer every time. The fan system is mounted in the rear to effectively circulate air through heating elements to work chamber.
- Overheating is prevented by shielding work from heating elements and eliminating direct radiation
- Recessed door increases usable work area, improves uniformity of temperature and eliminates "cold throat" conditions
- Work stands and removable shelf to elevate work within chamber; allows for more uniform heating
- Long-lasting stainless steel or nickel chromium alloy used for all interior metal parts, including fan
- Easy heating element maintenance thanks to simplified, removable internal assembly
- Belt driven fan system isolates air cooled motor from furnace heat
- Door latch conveniently holds door in open position
Choose from pedestal or bench-mounted configurations of this model.
Sentry HT Furnace Operating Characteristics & Specifications
America’s oldest steel heat treating furnace maker.